Dainese Hekla Absoluteshell Pro 20K pants army-green/black
Dainese Hekla ABSØLUTESHELL™ PRO 20K Pants are made with 20,000 mm waterproof and breathable laminated membrane designed for long trips on- and off-road. The removable Polartec Power Air® thermal layer and ample ventilation mean that Hekla ABSØLUTESHELL™ PRO 20K Pants are great for use all year round. Extremely comfortable and functional, due to the many large pockets and 2 completely waterproof ones, Hekla pants guarantee maximum protection and safety through the Pro Armor Level 2 adjustable protectors on the knees, with the option of adding Pro-Shape 2.0 hip protectors, sold separately. The Hekla ABSØLUTESHELL™ PRO 20K adventure touring motorcycle pants can be integrated with the dedicated suspender kit.
- Adventure motorcycle pants with waterproof and breathable membrane for all-season use.
- Level 2 Pro Armor soft protectors on knees.
- 2 external waterproof pockets Compatible with Dainese pants braces kit
- Calf adjustments with straps
- Jacket-pants fastening system
GENERAL TECHNICAL FEATURES
- Adjustable waist straps
- ABSØLUTESHELL™ PRO 20K laminated membrane
- QuickDry fabric
- Ripstop weaved fabric
- Pro-Armor adjustable protectors EN 1621.1 Level 2 Type B on Knees
- Pro-Shape 2.0 : soft protectors EN 1621.1 Standard on hips
- Air vents on thighs
- Breathable mesh lining
- Removable thermal liner
- OUTER GARMENT – 100% Nylon – Inserts – 100% Nylon
- INNER LINING – 100% Polyester – Inserts – 65% Nylon, 35% Polyurethane
- REMOVABLE LINING – Fabric on right side – 100% Nylon – Padding – 100% Polyester – Fabric on reverse – 100% Polyester