Agv TourModular Frequency Matt-Gunmetal/red Flip-up helmet
Micro ratchet chinstrap
in stock, 1 – 2 working days
AGV TourModular Frequency Matt-Gunmetal/red Flipup helmet
The ultra-protective, comfortable and lightweight modular helmet, with integrated DMC Mesh communication system.
Tourmodular is the modular helmet designed to take on long journeys in the utmost comfort and with the highest possible level of safety. The first flip-up helmet homologated according to the stringent ECE2206 regulations.
Safety starts from the shell in carbon, aramid fiber and fiberglass that allows the highest level of protection and lightness, so it can be worn for thousands of kilometers.
Every detail is designed for protecting and giving tourers the utmost confidence in the saddle. The visor mechanisms are metal and miniaturized, to maximize the protection coverage area and expand the field of vision. The visor is up to 4 mm thick, more than twice the thickness of the average visor. It’s a shield, an integral part of the helmet’s protection system.
AGV Tourmodular is the helmet subjected to the most testing in AGV’s 75-year history, and is designed to take on endless journeys in complete comfort in all weather. It’s durable and reliable.
The soft Ritmo and Shalimar fabric interiors, with personalized fit system, ensure that moisture and sweat are absorbed immediately. Waterproof synthetic leather piping keeps water out of the helmet interior on the rainiest of days. The AGV Micro-opening system allows you to keep the visor open for airflow while keeping it securely attached to the chinguard.
The helmet features four large adjustable air vents, on the top and on the chin, and 16 internal air extraction channels, to allow maximum modularity in ventilation and perfect air circulation in all conditions.
AGV Tourmodular is developed to cut through the air, minimizing turbulence and helmet movement even at high speeds. This aerodynamic study derives from AGV’s experience in the most extreme competitive environments, like MotoGP™, which helps minimize fatigue on the rider’s neck and shoulders. At 130 km/h, cruising speed in highway travel, it has a dynamic weight of zero.
The aerodynamics of the helmet are optimized even in open configuration. AGV Tourmodular can be used with the chinguard up in complete safety even on the move, exceeding the standards required by specific P/J homologation.
AGV Tourmodular is the first modular helmet set up for the integrated communication system with DMC Mesh technology, the highest standard of wireless communication for motorcycle riders.
The AGV INSYDE Intercom system, developed with Cardo, allows simple and seamless connection with communication between 15 riders at once, with superior audio quality and a total range of up to 6 km.
AGV Ultravision standards ensure total control on the road, allowing a 190° horizontal and 85° vertical field of vision, values similar to the field of vision of the human eye, allowing riders to see the road and surrounding obstacles sooner and more clearly. The visor in Optical Class 1 – the highest possible, the same as prescription glasses, eliminating any distortion – the removable sun visor and the antifog Max Pinlock 120 system allow for complete visibility in all conditions. All of this benefits safety and concentration.
AGV Tourmodular is the perfect helmet for taking on any trip, with the maximum possible safety.
- Tool for installing INSYDE communication system (sold separately)
- Wind protector
- 2-step chin guard mechanism designed to optimize aerodynamics in jet configuration
- Shell shape designed to maximize aerodynamic performance and to have 0 dynamic weight at 130km/h (80 mph)
- Double homologation P/J
- 2Dry: instant sweat absorption
- Cheek pads: fresh and fluid Ritmo fabric
- Crown pad: Shalimar fabric for a soft and gentle touch
- Embracing neck roll profile
- Fit especially designed to allow wearing glasses
- Microsense: premium skin comfort
- Neck roll: Ritmo fabric and synthetic leather with high abrasion resistance and water-resistant properties
- New patented cheek pads interchangeable between all sizes
- Ready for AGV INSYDE communication system
- Reflective inserts
- Removable and washable interiors
- Removable nose guard
- Removable wind protector
- Sanitized: antibacterial protection
- Steel micrometric
- 3 shell sizes
- 5-density EPS developed in 4 sizes
- Chin guard opening system designed to prevent accidental opening
- Collarbone safe profile
- Metal chin guard block system ensures the double homologation P/J
- 1 rear extractor
- 4 front vents
- Adjustable air vents
- 100% Max Vision Pinlock (120) included
- 190° horizontal field of view
- 85° vertical field of view
- Integrated anti-scratch sun visor, removable without using tools
- Metal visor mechanism
- Micro-opening system
- Multistep visor mechanism
- Optic class 1
- Patented Extra Quick Release System
- Patented visor lock system
- 1.620 g in first shell size